Protect yourself and your loved ones from the unexpected.
Visitor/Super Visa: Bringing your loved ones to Canada?
Immigrants & Visitors to Canada
Whether you’re just visiting, or planning on making Canada your new home, Shivam Financial Services Inc. is here to help provide for your emergency medical needs while in the country.
NEW! The Annual Immigrants & Visitors to Canada Plan is perfect for Super Visa applicants, frequentvisitors to Canada and visitors planning extended stays. It provides 365 days of uninterrupted coverage for emergency medical expenses in Canada. You can also return to your country of origin as many times as you like, without the need to re-apply for coverage when you come back to Canada.
Our simple, online application makes it easy for you to choose the coverage you need:
- You choose the deductible; $0, $100, $500
- You choose the amount of coverage; $25,000, $50,000, $100,000 or $150,000 in total coverage
- You choose the length of time for which you are covered
- No medical questions if you are under 55 years
- No wait periods if you apply before you arrive in Canada. If you apply for or extend coverage while in Canada, there is a 48 hour wait period.
If you are visiting from outside North America, coverage in United States of America and Mexico is included with your Canadian travel medical emergency plan. Please see the policy wording for complete details.
Family rate apply for three or more applicants - parents or legal guardians and their dependent children under age of 21 or up to 25 years if the child is a full time student or if the child is mentally challenged or physically handicapped.
Pre-existing medical conditions may be covered after completing a medical questionnaire. Please, contact our customer service for more information.
Students, New Immigrants and Foreign Workers can use a Visitors to Canada plan. For more options call us at 416.731.1660..